Skip to main content

More Dragon*Con


I just had to post this great picture. When someone in the parade says, "Do you want me to pick him up for the picture?" you have got to remember where you are. The Young Mr. Star Wars is the son of one of the Cuddly Hubby's co-workers. I think the young gent was a little embarrassed by the whole thing, as he struck me as a shy child who didn't really want to be the center of attention. But I do hope when he's a little older he'll realize that this is a wickedly good picture! Photo credit here to the Young Mr. Star Wars' dad.

He also snapped this picture of the Young Mr. Star Wars with his mom, the Dear Friend who took my avatar picture last year, and me with the Cuddly Hubby. The Dear Friend is proving that just because one is over fifty, maturity is not required in all behavior. Something about Dragon*Con brings out the fun.

Comments