Skip to main content

What I can get

Thursday was a good day for Copernicus. And today started off even better. I got a whole can of kitten food into him by 2:30 PM. He ate, he was active and involved. And then things turned sometime in the evening. The photo at left was taken about 7:30 PM. Copernicus went several hours with no interest in food. I gave him his evening medications in the hope that he'd feel better. As my vet said, just take it day by day. After awhile, Copernicus and my husband sat on the couch and watched Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I feel very fortunate that I got two and a half good days here near what is probably the end. Of course, now that I'm writing this, I hear my husband saying that Copernicus is in the kitchen and eating.

I'll take what I can get and be thankful for it.

Comments