Skip to main content

Ack!

I got a call today from Stitches South registration. Not enough people signed up for the Japanese Innovators fashion show on Sunday morning. Sigh. So, my schedule needed to be amended. Here's my new Stitches South schedule:

Thursday afternoon: Challenging Stitches from Japanese Designs with Gayle Roehm
Friday all day: Lapland Hand Garments with Susanna Hansson
Saturday all day: Set-in Sleeves Simplified with Joan Schrouder
Sunday morning: Exotic Estonian 'Patent' Stitches with Merike Saarniit
Sunday afternoon: No Wrong Side -- Reversible Fabrics with Gwen Bortner

I've exchanged Japanese Innovation for Exotic Estonian ideas. I am hoping that since I am taking the Thursday class with Gayle Roehm, that maybe she will have slides or the trunk show with her. I am eager to see these ideas even if other knitters are not yet enlightened.

Only a little more than a month to go. Glee!

Comments